This is specifically for those who have had a session with the nurse practitioner previously and had their testosterone levels checked. Haven’t done that yet? Click here to start the process.
Every night when you sleep, your pituitary gland, a kidney-bean-size gland at the base of your brain, goes to work, squirting out HGH, a polypeptide consisting of 191 amino acids. It is also produced post workout, until we start to consume then our body stops (whole other topic).
What does HGH do?
- It binds to cell receptors throughout the body, including your brain which helps boost both learning and memory.
- Binds to fat cells, making them release some of that unwanted and stubborn fat
- Stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1, this promotes growth of bones, cartilage and MUSCLE.
- Healing for bone fractures as well as strengthening them (see above)
- Fantastic for those with joint and brain injuries
- Increased muscle strength
- Reduced cardiovascular risk
- Correcting and improving erectile dysfunction
- Improved mood
- Improved sleep
How do I know if I am deficient?
We will be testing to see where your testosterone levels are at, we want to ensure everything is where it needs to be, this means optimization. Then we look at how your labs are at a follow up. If you are presenting with symptoms and signs of low HGH as well as labs supporting the use of this we will then be able to add this to your script.
Signs you have low HGH
- Decreased muscle mass
- Decreased muscle strength (at the gym or in general)
- Reduced bone density
- Hair loss
- Sexual dysfunction
- Memory loss
- Concentration issues
- Elevated triglycerides
- History of or present cardiovascular risk
- Increased LDL
- Dry skin (not due to diet)
- Sensitivity to temperature (not thyroid related)
- Insulin resistance
- Stubborn midsection weight gain (the beer belly)
Once you have completed your initial session and assessment with Holly, a initial session with the nurse practitioner and have been approved for HGH we will then you will receive a hormone requisition to be taken to your closest lab *Please note this is for Canadian patients within Ontario. Patients outside of Ontario or Canada will be required to have this requisition redone in the province/country of origin*. Once your results are in you will be scheduled for a second session with a nurse practitioner to go over your labs, this process is also supervised by Holly. If applicable you will receive a script for bio identical hormone replacement therapy from our licensed nurse practitioner along with a detailed protocols including herbal recommendations, supportive supplement recommendations, clinical nutrition and lifestyle recommendations from Holly. This is what referred to as Functional Medicine, where we do not leave any stone unturned. You will be assessed via blood labs along with root cause association and of course triggers.
Before processing your payment please be advised that there are NO refunds, once you have submitted your payment you are committed, this is the first step to taking control of your health. No exceptions!
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 AM 4:00 PM, Please note we are closed evenings and weekends. All sessions are conducted via ZOOM, FaceTime or standard phone call. There are no in clinic sessions at this time.
There are no reviews yet.