Recently added (at no increased fee) is Fecal Occult Blood, Fecal Anti Gliadin, Fecal Zonulin, pH, Total Fecal Fat, Total Fecal Triglycerides, Long Chain Fatty Acids, Total Cholesterol, Total Phospholipids, SiGA – that’s a prettty impressive addition.
The gut microbiome resides in your large intestine and is host to more than 1000 species of bacteria that perform certain important functions from shaping the immune system to influencing metabolism of nutrients to fortifying the intestinal mucosal barrier (gut barrier).
It is important to know the abundances of the bacteria that symbiotically live in the human gastrointestinal tract because imbalances in the gut microbiome may lead to gastrointestinal symptoms, skin conditions, autoimmune disorders, immune system imbalances, and multiple inflammatory disorders.
We use a proprietary microarray hybridization technology platform, using the whole-genome data to simultaneously detect over 300 microorganisms with 99% specificity and 98% sensitivity, unheard-of levels of accuracy in the detection of pathogenic microorganisms. Because we do not use sequencing technology, which is time-consuming and prone to high level so inaccuracy, the Gut Zoomer is the most accurate microbiome test available to aid discerning healthcare providers in the assessment and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
The Gut Zoomer report provides you with actionable recommendations that include potential risks for:
- Intestinal permeability (SCFA producing bacteria and tight junction integrity)
- Intestinal disorders (IBS and IBD related bacteria)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)- related bacteria
- Cardiovascular health (inflammation influencing and TMAO-related bacteria)
- Autoimmune health (celiac, Crohn’s, rheumatoid arthritis, etc)
- Neurological health (MS, Parkinson’s, and more)
- Liver diseases (cirrhosis, hepatitis, cholangitis, and more)
- Metabolic health (Obesity, diabetes, etc)
- Nutrition (Vitamin production, oxalate metabolism)
- Microbiome and hormone connections (Beta-glucuronidase and Beta-glucosidase)
- 67 pathogenic bacteria
- 24 Intestinal parasites
- 8 viruses
- 5 Fungal or yeast species
- 5 worm species
- 6 antibiotic resistance genes measured
and newly added additional markers of functional digestive status:
- Pancreatic elastase 1
- Bile acids
- Cholic acid
- Chenodeoxycholic acid
- Deoxycholic acid
- Lithocholic acid
- Acetic acid
- Butyric acid
- Propionic acid
- Valeric acid
- Total SCFAs
The test performs the most comprehensive analysis available of your intestinal microbiomeecosystem from a simple one-time stool collection. This test examines the complex and intricate relative abundance of each species or genus measured, in relation to the rest of the ecosystem, to provide a unique perspective on the gut microbiome and its connection to disease and inflammation.
The functional digestive analytes aid healthcare providers in determining if deficiencies in digestive enzymes, bile, or other critical metabolites are root causes of gastrointestinal inflammatory symptoms.
The Gut ZoomerTM also provides patients with an actionable report that includes dietary recommendations and other natural supplementation like prebiotics, probiotics, and polyphenols.
Imbalances in your gut microbiome may lead to the following symptoms or conditions:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Celiac disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Liver and gallbladder disease
- Neurological disorders
- Mood abnormalities
- Skin rashes (eczema or dermatitis)
- Inflammatory symptoms
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Gas and bloating
- Intestinal permeability (‘leaky gut syndrome’)
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Food sensitivities
Grab your test HERE!